Thursday, August 11, 2005

Anyone wanna ride the zipper?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(just a note about the picture...my mom is forever wiping the grandchildren)

Well, we did it! We went to the Ex and came out alive.....Slimed, but alive! The ora in the air is just crazy. Every year we go, it never ceases to amaze me how thick the air is with filth. You can just smell it, see the fog, and you leave with a film covering your body. Of course with the blood of Jesus, we are free and He is greater than those things that are at the Ex, but you definitly have to pray!

Trying to keep 7 adults and 4 small kids all together was not easy. Ninette and I quickly went over to ride the one ride we ride every year (as long as I'm not pregnant) THE ZIPPER! The best ride ever made! Ninette was quite apprehensive. The last experience she had, she was really really scared, so we prayed when we got in the cage. It was so funny! We both started off with a bang. Screaming super loud yippin and yellin! 1 minute into the ride, our cage started to quiet down. I was trying to hold onto my sun glasses that fell off my head and Ninette's screaming turned into moaning and I stopped altogether talking myself through it. "I have my eyes closed now, I am now concentrating, My eyes are closed (Trying not to throw up) Must be getting too old for these things!


After 45 minutes, I panicked! Where's all our kids, what if the baby is hungry? Well, after we found everyone, my mom had been looking for my dad for like 2 hours, my auntie's legs were killing her (reumatic arthritis) Isaiah hadn't been on barely any rides and I felt like I was missing the whole thing. Joe and Noah were off riding everything, even the big rides! Turned out faith was sleeping (thank goodness)
We spent the last hour in the kiddie section and eating cotton candy. We did have fun, always good to make memories.


I'm feeling exstatic

4 comments:

Nin said...

LOL to our Zipper experience.

Trail Rider said...

I wondered if I should have clarified alittle more there...
From standing in line to the getting back to the rest of the group took 45 minutes. If I was on the zipper for that long...everyone would have been covered in puke, and probably not just from me! (oh man, that thought makes feel sick just thinking about it!)

Trail Rider said...

Hey, I am not even in your so called family picture. So nice to be included!!!

Nin said...

HaHa that's funny