Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Living by faith too



I need to take a moment to give God glory for turning trials to gold. The fire is not a fun place to be, it gets REALLY HOT and to stay there takes courage, humility and trust. I have been seeing so much growth in her and I just have to tell all of you how good God is! She is on a rocky road, a road marked with suffering and she is choosing to say 'blessed be your name!" The light at the end of her tunnel is SO BRIGHT! I don't know for sure if she can see it as bright as others can right now, but she knows God's way is the only way to take her there! She is learning to embrace the life God has given her. A brother always used to encourage me when I was in the fire, he would get all excited for me and say I was in the best place I could be......I thought he was nuts (and I would get annoyed that he would be happy for me when I was getting torched). After coming out more refined, and with greater freedom and joy, I would understand that he forsaw those things. Now I see those things for Ranya! Do not be weary in doing good, forget what was behind and press towards the prize in Christ! Stand firm in the truth....for you are a beautiful butterfly.....

I am blessed to call you sister and friend.....

HE TURNS ALL THINGS TO GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE HIM
That speaks worlds to the awesome character of our God!!!! That is the God I choose to serve today!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Amen

Nin said...

AGREED!
I'm also excited! New things are coming!